Monday, April 5, 2010

Medschool shoes

In college, we're allowed to wear whatever we want. I grabbed that opportunity to shop and wear all my clothes. That's precisely the reason why I barely repeat my clothes. Whatever clothes I wear, I always pair them with flipflops. As I live in a tropical country and study in a rural environment, Havaianas became my partner in walking from building to building in our university nestled in the home of Maria Makiling.  

I love wearing Havaianas, I have a pretty huge collection, and I think that's one of the things that people think of when reminded of me. ♥♥♥ {I'll be posting my Havaianas collection soon}

After 4 years of wearing whatever clothes I want and wearing Havaianas everyday, I am now required to wear white medical school uniform and closed shoes (but I wear peep toes). Thankfully, our school does not require us to wear black shoes!♥ Now I invest more on bags and shoes. I wear certain shoes if I have to go to the wards or just be on the run, and I have shoes which I can wear when I just have to hear lectures the whole day. 

These are some of my shoes which I wore during the first two years of my medschool life. Next year, I'll be rotating in the out-patient department already and I guess I have to invest more on very comfy flats. =D


Seersucker blue by Toms shoes
(I just bought them and Im soooo wearing them next year)



mint green pointed flats by Culte Femme



violet patent-gold metallic high heels by Ichigo



zebra print-yellow-and-pink flat shoes by Ichigo



gold Campana jelly flats by Melissa



Tokyo Rain rainboots by Plueys
(my savior during the rainy season)



blue flats from bazaar in HongKong



red pointed shoes by Rusty Lopez
(warning: toe killer,haha)



bronze patent heels by Step It
(boyfriend got me this from his Singapore trip)



purple shoes by MKNY
(comfy&cheap from a local department store)



green patent pointed flats by Celine



silver shoes by Celine



black leather shoes by Janylin



red-leopard print wedges by Schu



golden stripes flats from Karl Edwards bazaar



black patent heels by Substance



gray fringed flats from a random boutique



brown ribboned velvet heels by Criselda Lontok



black gladiator flats by Sfera
(mom bought me from Spain; attention graber)



rubber shoes by Nike
(there was a time when I need these kind of shoes,haha)



Max Air 180 rubber shoes by Nike



rubber shoes by Puma



silver Malindi by Crocs
(I love to wear during examinations)



purple Prima by Crocs



pink Mary Jane by Crocs



pink-orange with violet ribbon Audrey by Crocs



red peep toe heels by Criselda Lontok


Some of my shoes left me earlier, probably those were the shoes I was wearing during unexpected rains or whatever. A tribute to them...

R.I.P
yellow patent flats with giant crystals by Syrup
(a monthsary gift from my boyfriend)



green ballet flats by Schu



blue and white peep toe heels by Charles and Keith

and a white and pink rubber shoes who passed away after a Picnic.

I wish I can find shoes like TOMS and Crocs which are comfy, durable and stylish (but cheaper) especially now that I'll be running around the hospital already. Suggestions? =D