Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte



1. Saud Beach


For swimming purposes, Saud beach is better because the coastline is cleaner, longer and less congested than Blue Lagoon.



dress from Noel Bazaar, leopard belt from Terranova, turband from Flatterbuy, flipflops from Tory Burch, sling bag from Zara, sunglasses from Prada, watch from DKNY

2. Patapat Viaduct



3. Bantay Abot Cave








4. Blue Lagoon



rashguard from Roxy, bikini from Seven7

I wanted to surf that's why I wore my rashguard. There were a few surfers and I talked to them. The boards were too small for me and the waves were small so I just enjoyed the beach and swam. Oooohh how I miss the beach!

hello, zipliner!


the epic street fighter pose of the Reyes siblings
Pagudpud, 2013

 Boracay, 2012

We had cooked-to-order dinner by the beach and it is way better than our lunch in Bangui.

Buttered shrimps

Sinigang na Hipon

Grilled Liempo

Another beach checked off my bucket list!
Give me a surf board and I'm good with Saud already rather than going to Blue Lagoon. :)