Friday, November 1, 2013

Anniversary Special

It was very hard to decide on where to celebrate our first anniversary because it was a weekday and I have hospital work on that day and on the next. We looked for good restaurants around the Fort so that it will be near the hospital. We both agreed to eat at Vask, such a perfect choice.

What better way to celebrate our anniversary than to be served by Ferran Adria-trained Chef Luis Gonzalez? Chef Luis worked in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 8th best restaurants IN THE WORLD.


We decided to eat at the deck over-looking Global city.



chorizo tomato soup



pintxos; small snack, typically eaten in bars, traditional in northern Spain and especially popular in the Basque country and Navarre

 
curried prawn and asparagus pintxo

eggplant quail egg pintxo

  salmon and crab tartare pintxo

 sous vide tuna pintxo

cured wagyu pintxo

hamon parmesan mousse pintxo 



Foie gras on mango toast



Pollo en pepitoria

Scallops and black ink risotto




Vask and Gaudi cocktails


Thank you so much honey for everything! Thank you for a year of love and happiness and I'm sure we'll have lots more. 

dress from Dorothy Perkins, bag from Louis Vuitton, shoes from Dexter, watch from Kate Spade, South Sea pearl earrings from mom

with the man of my dreams



our view



I love you so much!!!





Happy happy anniversary to my boyfriend, my college crush, my dream boy and my future. I love you so much honeypie!!!