Friday, November 29, 2013

Till next time, Baguio!


Before leaving Baguio, we had early lunch. We ate at Solibao which is owned by the family of my sorority sister, Dr. Mitos. There are several Solibao branches and we chose to eat at Burnham Park.


We don't want to be so full because it will be a long trip back to Manila.


fresh lumpia

inihaw na liempo

barbeque

Solibao boasts of homemade Filipino dishes and puto bumbong and bibingka. For a change, i tried the new item in their menu: Puto bumbong shake!!! oh my!!! I love puto bumbong and I love shake! When combined, oh wow! I had to try it even when it's cold in Baguio, haha!

Puto bumbong shake

Quick dinner in EDSA before heading home

beef brisket

fish with tausi

You'll never be hungry in Baguio. It boasts of good restaurants and quirky coffee shops.
It is also home to a lot of artists and the general ambiance of the city is just so mellow and cozy. 
This is definitely a perfect vacation before I go back to the hospital. :)