Friday, November 29, 2013

Burnham park and Oh my gulay!

From Benguet, we went straight to the city proper. We strolled at Burnham Park like ordinary lovers, haha!







We had lunch at Oh my gulay, my third time. 
Click for my  first time and  second time






We sat in the balcony as we watch the clouds engulf the city little by little. It was getting colder and colder and after we eat, it started to rain.



This quirky and artsy restaurant is owned by indie film director, artist and writer, Kidlat Tahimik. Every corner of the place is well-thought-of and executed artistically. 




Squash flower tempura, oh so good!

my favorite, Eggplant Parmigiana

Anak ng Putanesca

Kabute- oyster, shitake and button mushrooms in bechamel sauce

Dayap Iced Tea


 

I prepared our itinerary for Baguio and I'm happy that Rudden loved it. We went back to places I've been to the previous years (like this) and I searched for new places to visit or dine in.