Monday, November 18, 2013

Malacanang ti Amianan

The Malacanang of the North is the Presidential rest house of the Marcoses along the Paoay Lake.



The staircase is simple but elegant. You know that I love wood!
This is the view from the lanai and it was just a perfect place to chill with a beautiful scenery. I totally want a lanai in my house with the view of a pool and a Balinese inspired hut-cum-bar.

 




a nice officce!!!

nice chandeliers


Ilocos Norte Empanada is color orange and the wrapper is made of flour
Ilocos Sur Empanada is tan in color and is made up of rice wrapper




view from the master's bedroom

walk-in closet




Although I want a modern house, I find grand wooden houses as timeless and elegant. I want a house as spacious as this and with a great view. So glad to explore Ilocos!