just a few pics of our winning paper dance stint last Christmas
from my mom's camera
one more try...
yay! haha! 100pesos for us!
So so so!The other day, my mom and I watched One More Try while the boys opted to watch Sisterakas. Good thing, I bought tickets via Sureseats because a lot of people were watching at ATC.
long sleeves from Hollister, shorts from Forever21, brogues from Pill, bag from Coach
My two cents worth on One More Try
- The wedges which Angel wore 6 years ago in Baguio is the same pair that she was wearing when she met up with Dingdong (in present time in Manila), hmmm, can I say durable? haha!
- I love Angelica's Givenchy, Celine, Hermes, Chanel, name-it bags! :) I also like her clothes but I noticed, hmmm, we both have "puson", hehe!
- Carmina and my mom has the same Chanel earrings. Carmina played the role of a doctor but I don't think I have a colleague like her, just watch it!
- The "bayside" bar where Dingdong and his friend had some drinks is one of my favorite bars in the metro which I always promote, Whitemoon bar. check my posts post1 post2 and post3
- Boys can really separate sex and love. Watch!
- A mother will do everything, as in EVERYTHING for her child. She forgets what's right or wrong and as long as she does everything for her child, everything for her is justified.
- Zanjoe is such a martyr, why? Sayang the lips! :p
- You can never justify a mistake by making another mistake. bow.
- You might get atrial fibrillations from the climax part. I was symptomatic for a while, haha!
- In real life, I think I'll be Angelica. If my kid has severe aplastic anemia, I'll do everything but not borrow my ex from his wife just for me to have another kid. I know I'm not yet a mother, but I think I won't do what Angel did. bleep! watch!!!
One more try is a must-see movie! Go go!