Thursday, December 27, 2012

Xmas: My family

I was post-duty on the 25th so I was able to attend the traditional Christmas reunion of the King family.
During that time, I haven't decided on what to wear until I saw the Topshop dress which I bought more than a year ago on Topshop's private sale. I haven't worn this dress because I was saving it for a special date but I guess this Christmas is the time to wear it already.




dress from Topshop, bag from Balenciaga, sandals from VNC, earrings from Forever21


our first Christmas together, awww!!! :)
my man: polo shirt from Zara Man, pants from Uniqlo, shoes from Lacoste, watch from Fossil













our "pabitin" of money





drinking games for the boys




dancing




Pinoy Henyo (what else?)


Happy holidays from the Reyes family!

I'm so thankful that I got to spend Christmas day with my family (and his family, next post)