Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Xmas Date: Honey

Honey fetched me in the hospital right after endorsements.
We went to MOA to meet his family at Burgoo.
We thought there's a bazaar at SMX but faker! boo! So we went to Forever21 and Uniqlo to shop before having dinner at Yabu





doing this reminds me of "palitaw" haha!

we read this comic with feelings
me as the boy and him as the Katsu master

Sake

Mixed Seafood Katsu Set 1
Black tiger prawn, scallop, cream Dory, oyster, squid

Premium Kurobuta Pork Set
3/4 inch cutlet made from rosu or pork with a trimming of fat. Kurobuta, also known as the Black Berkshire pig, is the world's finest pork. It is called the kobe beef of pork, due to its rich marbling, softness, and flavor.

Happy 2nd monthsary honey!



oh I miss shopping!

dress from Gina Benotti, wooden wedges from Cole Vintage, Bilberry Bugs bag from Longchamp, watch from DKNY, necklace from Bubbles



team effort of my boyfriend's family!
Thank you so much!
I didn't drink even a cup of coffee for this planner :)

because I love macadamia to death
Thank you so much honey!!!

Honey, our first two months as a couple is a blast! You give me extraordinary joy and happiness!
Thank you, thank you!
I love you so much!