Monday, November 18, 2013

Marcoses at Batac, Ilocos Norte

Ferdinand Marcos Sr. is the 10th president of the Philippines. He is probably one of the most famous leaders of the country due to the great ties he made with other countries. He was a dictator but he is one of the greatest leaders of all times. He is such a brilliant mind and has made our country famous in the world arena.






when I saw this picture, I saw a white entity or probably an orb right above my brother's head so I asked him to move so I can take another picture...



I totally like woman leaders who are strong, smart and fashionable. Of course, Imelda is one on top of the list. She is beautiful and elegant. Her sense of fashion and love for shoes in known worldwide.


The "It" couple

a proud UP student



I didn't know it used to be in Faura


Twice to take the bar
Twice to top the bar
Legendary!




The projects and structures that he and his wife built are lauded as one of the best and most useful in our country. They placed art and culture, education and health in their priority list and although they looted a lot of wealth from our country (who doesn't?) they left great legacies to the Filipinos.