Thursday, November 28, 2013

La Union 2013

We were really supposed to go on a trip to another continent but getting a visa at this time is hard due to the holidays. We wanted to go somewhere in Asia but due to some commitments we just decided to go on a trip locally and we had no regrets.



We arrived around 5am in La Union and had time to take a nap before breakfast.
My brother and his girlfriend joined us in La Union but it will only be me and Rudden in Baguio.



Andre, Gen and Rudden had their surfimg lessons while I head to the waters to surf ahead of them. As usual, we surfed at the same time so no one took pictures of us on our first morning.









The waves were big and I definitely enjoyed coz I miss surfing!!!



We had Greek lunch at Gefseis and I had dirty white coffee at El Union before our afternoon surf.


pork souvlaki

baked spaghetti

grilled squid

lamb souvlaki

my cutest boy, oh so adorable!



ready for the afternoon surf