Sunday, November 3, 2013

Uniko Nail and Body Spa

I was so excited to see a nail and body spa in our village. I've mentioned before that our village is full of salons but there are only two or three which specializes on the nails and they don't succeed. This Uniko looks promising and has higher standards.

They open after lunch and is open until 11pm in order to cater to those who come home late from work.
They also have a play house where you can leave your kids while pampering yourself.


The place is spacious and it really smells like a spa.
I love the seats and the curtains may be used to maintain privacy.


I had the basic manipedi. It started with hand soak and foot wrap before the foot soak.
I love that they have the latest magazines-a total plus for me for any salon. Too bad, the other client got the November issue of Preview already. Ill buy November issues tom!


The price of the nail services would actually depend on the brand of nail polish that you want to use but I tell you, the price is very affordable.


Basic nail care uses LA Colors and Essences.
Pampered nail care uses Orly, Opi and Sally Hansen.
Elegant nail care uses Zoya.
Textured nails include velvet and caviar.
Of course, they have nail arts.



LA Colors in Raspberry

Verdict: I love the place and the variety of nail polishes. HOWEVER, it took us 2 hours and 30 minutes to have our nails done. SERIOUSLY, that was the longest manipedi I had in my life, haha! So am I coming back? Let's see! :p