Saturday, November 30, 2013

Positive life

A negative mind will never give you a positive life.

I always share or post things that I do, things that I buy, places I visit or food I eat because I am always grateful. I am happy with all the things happening in my life. My instagram says "themonicapia: living an awesome life" because I believe that I do. Cultivate the habit of being grateful.


I am grateful for mornings like this. I love waking up early in the morning. I am definitely a morning person (disregard my college days when I party till the wee hours and still wake up early).


I love waking up in the arms of this man! I am truly blessed to be with him and to spend forever with him. :)


On the first day of St. James bazaar, Rudden and I went to shop for christmas gifts.



We were very excited to use my Rolser- the 'Rolls Royce' of shopping trolleys. The boyf had fun using it and I'm sure other boyfriends and husbands will love the convenience of not having to bring gazillion shopping bags! :)


Shopping tips
  1. Bring a huge shopping bag or trolley so you don't have to use plastic bags or brown papers
  2. Use a sling bag because it is secure, very convenient when getting your wallet and leaves your hands free for choosing. Use hand bags some other time.
  3. Take into consideration the patience of your shopping buddy. Thank you honey for staying with me for 6 hours! :)

La Union Soul Surf (brand: Guess) shirt, shorts from Forever21, flipflops from Tory Burch, leopard shopping tote from Max&co by Max Mara, watch from DKNY 

Don't forget to check on the right panel of my blog for the bazaar schedules and for the list of my recent travels. 
Live life to the fullest!