Thursday, November 7, 2013

Yabu in Asgard

Ok, Thor hangover! Haha!
Rudden and I went to Alabang Town Center to watch Thor. I really enjoyed the movie although I can barely remember details from the first movie, haha!
How I wish Asgard is real! The place is magnificent and I really like the idea of Gods, Kings, Superheroes esp when they fall in love with humans, haha!
During the movie, I told Rudden, "Honey, please tell me you are Thor!" haha!

peplum top from Noel Bazaar, pants from Terranova, iflex shoes from Anne Klein, bag from Michael Kors, watch from Kate Spade, South Sea pearl earrings



Christmas is in the air



After some strolling, we had dinner at Yabu with my high school friends. I initially planned dinner at Red Kimono but I didn't know that they closed. Good thing, Yabu is already open. :)


as usual, I had my seafood katsu set1

Rudden had the hire and seafood mix katsu set

Farrah had Rosu Katsu bowl

Nicole and Jane each had Rosu Katsu set

Bam had the Menchi set


Chef, doctor, manager

daughter of CEO, doctor, daughter of CEO

We are bestfriends!
We are doctors!
I love you, Nic!

It was a fun fun night with my boyfriend and my friends.
It started to rain and I continue to pray for the super typhoon that is in the Philippines right now.


On the bright side, we wish you all a happy happy holidays!
God bless the Philippines!