Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello Davao!

After a beach trip with Rudden and a strategic planning in a beach resort with my co-doctors, it's time to hit the beach with my family. For this summer, we went to Davao and it is my first time to be there so I was very excited.



We stayed in the city for a day and we checked-in at Seda Abreeza. The boys had their own rooms so mom and I had a peaceful snore-less sleep. :p



Our flight was delayed for an hour so we ate very late. Tiny Kitchen in Torres St. was recommended by my friend who lives in Davao. It's a Spanish restaurant with good choices for desserts. :)


Pealla Valencia

Gambas

Vino Rojo

Lengua con champignon

Sansrival

Oreo Cheesecake

the coziness of the resto helps a lot in terms of over-all satisfaction

Thumbs up to Tiny Kitchen! :)