Thursday, May 8, 2014

Saturday, I'm in love!

Last Saturday, I have no plans of going home since I'll be on duty on Sunday.
Rudden dropped by the hospital where we had quick lunch at Cafe Via Mare.


Calcag rice
aka okoy rice, yummy!

Crispy tapa flakes!

 Classic dinuguan

Then my family fetched me. We dropped our parents at CCP to watch Ryan Cayabyab's concert while my brother and I attended a kiddie party of the son of our cousin.

For dinner, my family went to Ogetsu Hime in SM Aura who serves real good Japanese food.

my Sushi Moriawase

my dad's Shiira: Mahi mahi teppan
my mom's Shake: Norwegian Salmon teppan

my brother's Japanese Kaki: Oyster teppan

Ebi Shioyaki (?)

the women

and the men

Another Saturday full of bonding with my boyfriend, cousins and family! I love you all! :)