Friday, May 23, 2014

Tranquility in the beach

Late in the afternoon, we rode the speed boat to visit the other island of Pearl Farm. Here, the villas are bigger and they have their own private beaches. Certain celebrities stayed there. :)





beach colors indeed


jumpsuit from Terranova, customized Havaianas


swimsuit from River Island


After taking a dip on the beach, I freaked out and almost fainted when I saw a peacock near our things. How often do you see a peacock on the beach??? I can't believe my eyes, it's so freaky!!!






One of the guest relations officers toured us around this more private island. 


the place is really relaxing and the nipa huts with hammocks are perfect afternoon nooks





It's important for me to have me-time every now and then because it recharges me for work. I don't like toxicity and I'm someone who will relax whenever I can. I finish things ahead of time because it makes me more satisfied. Learn what you like and what you love and learn when to sit back and relax. :)