Thursday, May 8, 2014

Philippine College of Physicians 44th Annual Convention

It's my first time to attend the PCP annual convention and again, thank you to our sponsors for making this possible. The convention is a four-day event but I was duty on the first and last day so I attended on the second and third day. Although our duty group were only able to attend for 2 days, I believe that those two days are the most eventful and high-yield days. :)


my open collection on the first day only!
how much can i acquire after 3 years? haha!

grabbed from Clark

Day 2 of Convention


Day 3 of Convention


grabbed from Dr. Sehra

We learned  a lot from the lectures that we listened to. The updates and inputs are very helpful for residents like us.
It was actually overwhelming to see thousands of Internists from all over the Philippines.
And it's good to see familiar faces esp those from UP Med and PGH. I even saw the IM residents who mentored me during my Cardiology elective in Cagayan de Oro. :)
Till next year!
And yeah, I love the sacks of freebies! :)))