Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Eggster!

Happy easter!!!
I was post-duty on Easter Sunday so my family and the boyf fetched me in the hospital then we attended mass in Binondo Church. After which, we had lunch buffet at Ramada Hotel.


dimsum galore




In the evening, we heard mass again with Rudden's mom at St. Benedict Church in Ayala Westgrove.
After which, we had dinner at Tonkatsu by Terazawa.


deep fried oyster
I'm a certified oysters addict!!!

my Oyster, Prawn and Hire Katsu set

tita's Hire Katsu set

Rudden's Rosu Katsu set

It's definitely a tummy-filling easter! Despite being post-duty, I was definitely happy to spend time with my loved ones!
Happy easter!!!

P.S. Since I rarely have time to post entries in my blog, you can follow me in my Instagram account: themonicapia where I post more timely photos, hehe! XOXO