Thursday, May 8, 2014

2nd wedding in the batch

Long overdue pics again!
Last April 11, we attended the second wedding in my sorority batch, the wedding of Lelet and Andro.
I purposely took a leave for this so that I can witness the special day of batchmates.
Here are pictures that I took and some were grabbed from various people, haha!

The wedding was held at St. Alphonsus Church in Magallanes and reception was at The Peninsula.



I'm not part of the entourage so i don't want to be overdressed. I just bought a simple jumpsuit and paired it with South Sea pearls and my Chanel bag. :)

purple jumpsuit from Fashion Market, bag from Chanel, shoes from Call It Spring

first time to see my best buddy!!!



 reunited with my pretty girlfriend














Congratulations again Lelet and Andro! You guys are a great love story! Enjoy New York! :)