Friday, May 17, 2013

Queen City of the South

We went to Ayala Cebu to have lunch at the infamous Casa Verde, where ribs and steaks are cheap. We had to wait for some time and we are so hungry because we came in super late. Haha! The interiors remind me of TGIF.



French Onion Soup

The Dax, worth 288php

Brian's Ribs, worth 208php
yes you read it right!
it's not as yummy as Racks' but it's super worth-it for 208php!


After eating we bought Lechon which I didn't know is 500php/kilo, haha! But it's really yum!



rice cakes at the street


 It is my first time in Cebu but I've seen a lot of pictures esp that a  lot of bloggers are from there. I can see how nice it is to eat at restaurants there but when we went around the city, I was surprised to see that it looks like Old Manila. I initially thought of it as super developed every where but I was wrong. Of course the business central where Ayala is, is nice. Or may be it is unfair to say that because we had very limited time. I'll reassess next time. :)