Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Aloha, Alona!

We went to Alona Beach or the mini-Boracay to bum in the beach. Boracay is still incomparable but Bohol is not far from it. Like Boracay, there a lot of algae and sea grass near the shore.



There are a few varieties of starfish and sea urchins. I forgot my aqua shoes so I wasn't able to swim far from the shore.














matching Havaianas from MYOH 2013
by Dan Matutina


bikini from Seven 7 LA




with my med classmate, Justin Ho


with my dear med classmates, Peter "Guni" San Martin



We've been dreaming of staying in the beach together, lying beside each other, doing nothing and just enjoying the view and sound of the water-this is it!






Fish and seafoods are so expensive here! ack! We were quite adventurous so we tried the grilled scorpion shellfish but okay, just in case I didn't like it, I ordered beef tenderloin, hehe!







I enjoy spending every single moment with this guy


grilled scorpion shellfish

beef tenderloin

grape seaweed "lato" salad

beach night





Sippin gin and juice, laying underneath the palm trees