Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cheesy Aura

After Prev Med and Legal Med review, Rudden and I ate at Sandwicheese along Katipunan. I read about this last year but QC is not my area. Now that I am in fairview, ill try to explore QC more.








my Drippin Roast beef

honey's Supersonic Frankfurter

boulders

my ultimate crush


Before heading home, we dropped by SM Aura. On its second day, there were a lot of people. I am amazed on why some people are dressed like they are in fashion week. In this SM, you can see people from all walks of life, celebrities, models, upper classmen, middle classmen, construction and contractual workers, etc.



I'd say this is my favorite SM because in 2 floor and in a small area, it contains my favorite boutiques: F21, Uniqlo, Cotton On, Stradivarius, Suite Blanco, etc.




It has a sky deck which is crowded. It has very limited choices for dining. The valet parking is expensive at 110php. 



I love this SM branch! A one-stop place for fashion shopping and is accessible and located in my favorite area, The Fort! Indeed, Sarah Jessica Parker is the perfect one to open it.