Thursday, November 28, 2013

Surf the day!

This is our last day in La Union and we maximized it by waking up before sunrise. Rudden and I strolled by the shore like emo lovers. Oohhh how I love to wake up in the arms of this man and spend every single moment with him. :)






We ate at Angel and Marie's which is owned by a surfer couple. I love their cozy nipa hut with displays of their surfing trophies and surf boards.







bikini from What A Girl Wants, sunglasses from Forever21


Gen

Andre

Rudden



flying kisses to you





LOVE


lunch time before heading to Baguio






Just before we left, I saw this person wind surfing, gah!!! I super want!!! My must-trys never end: fire dancing, wind surfing, bungee jumping and the list goes on. But I'm happy that I get to try a lot of things. And I'm thankful to my parents for supporting me in everything that I want to do in life. You live only once! :)