Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas in Elbi

I watched the basketball game of Rudden in UPLB.
Everytime I go to Lb, I always see familiar faces despite 5 years since I graduated. You see friends but sometimes you also see people whom you wish died already of a tragic death, haha!


Le boyf was tired from the game so we looked for nice places to eat. Some restaurants were closed since it's a Sunday so we ended up at Faustina's in Raymundo.



This tiny restaurant is so cozy and chic. They have a good selection of affordable dishes and it just makes you feel at home.

loving the shirt!
#sleepyeyes


Creamy Shrimp Pasta

Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato sandwich

Pan-seared fish fillet wrapped with bacon and garden salad

Choco marble cheesecake
which we ate on our way home


Although Rudden and I had regular friendly lunch dates back when we were college, I wish we both had the guts to stay that we like each other even before. Haha! But I am very much contended and happy with what we have now and where we are now. God made us a couple on His right time. :)

top from Tigerlily, shorts from Forever21, shoes from Sueno de Espadrille, bag from Max&co by Max Mara, watch from DKNY

On our way to his house, we enjoyed the Christmas breeze with the windows of the Chevy open.
I hope you also feel the Christmas spirit! XOXO