Monday, December 23, 2013

Xmas: MU Sisses

After med boards, it is hard to accept that my sisses and I will be parting ways. Some of us will stay in PGH, some will work with other institutions (that includes me), some are abroad like in USA and in Canada and some are trying other tracks in the medical field aside from the clinics. 

Thanks to technology for keeping us in touch but aside from that we agreed to always meet for our Batch anniversary and for Christmas.


We had Christmas dinner and drinks at My Kitchen by Chef Chris and The Barolo Bar at The Oasis Hotel.

dress from Dollhouse, shoes from Gap, bag from Max Mara, watch from Kate Spade


always present :)
Thanks so much honey!






grabbed from Joyce
I miss you so much!!! Mwah!

shout-out to my Buddy, Emy, for the Uniqlo gift fresh from Japan!!! :)

Merry Christmas batchmates! I love you all from the bottom of my heart! :)