Friday, December 27, 2013

14 years of friendship

My high school friends and I had our mandatory Christmas date in Alabang.
We were supposed to eat and drink at Bugsy's but the place is full at 6:30pm. We bought time by drinking coffee and milk tea at UCC however at 8pm, there is still no table available. AND they never texted me the whole night! Argh!



missing Kathleen and Farrah!

friends from San Beda Alabang

We went across Westgate and had Authentic Italian dinner at Mona Lisa Ristorante. 













#thefatkidinsideandout

dress from Forever21, sandals from Syrup Los Angeles, bag from Max Mara, watch from Kate Spade, necklace from Funky Closet

Chanel, YSL, Max Mara
 
At Barcino Wine Bar and Resto


I love my high school friends to bits! I can truly say that our 14 years of friendship is one of the things I treasure most in my life. Ours is a testament of real friendship, one that has no inhibitions and restrictions. :) 

Sangria, Daiguiri, Caipirina and Estrella Galicia

I love you girls! :) The Christmas holiday is incomplete without our mandatory date! Haha!