Saturday, December 22, 2012

Xmas Date: Highschool friends

It has been a tradition of me and my high school friends to go out and eat for Christmas. We all have busy lives and different careers so it's hard for us to meet often. But our meet-up this year is different because we saw Kathleen-our long lost friend, whom I haven't seen for 8 years already!!!

We met at Wildflour at the Fort where we had late lunch.



my Arugula salad

Kath's wildflour breakfast

Farrah's smores

Bam's Steak and Egg

Nicole's baked macaroni

Trish's Croque Madame (i think)




Ohhh I miss my girls!




dress from Forever21, belt from Forever21, sandals from Pabder, bag from Louis Vuitton, watch from DKNY


After eating, we drove to Bonifacio Highstreet where we did some shopping. Christmas is truly in the air!


Trish's caramel cupcake

Bam's turtle pie

my banana fudge pie

Nicole's red velvet
 Farrah had ham and cheese panini (can't find the pic)



Christmas is really the best time to meet and go out with friends. :)
Hoping everyone feels the Christmas spirit!

Merry Christmas lovies! :)