Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gawad Panitikang Pangkalusugan 2

Gawad Panitikan Pangkalusugan 1

The awards night and book launch of the second leg of our sorority's Gawad Panitikang Pangkalusugan at Robinsons Midtown

batchmates loving 


Senator Pimentel 


The Illustrators 

The Writers 

Congratulations to the writers and the illustrators of the 7 books of our 2nd Gawad Panitikang Pangkalusugan!

UP Indayog 


batchistic 


For this event, I chose teal-the color of the season; a mysterious shade in between green and blue, with a jewel base tone. I used my favorite animal print, leopard print, to accentuate the very simple dress.

Ooohhh how I miss dressing up. I wish I can dress up more often after my IM JAPODship and after TRP. :) Hey mom, shop more there in Singapore! I miss you! :p

dress from Terranova, leopard slim belt from Terranova, leopard wedges from H&M, brown bag from Liz Claiborne, necklace from Swarovski, gold drop earrings from mom 






Happy holidays!