Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Xmas Date: Housemate

Jared and I decided not to buy gifts for each other anymore but instead eat in a good restaurant.
He suggested Lugang so we went there.







Steamed Pork Xiao Long Bao



Kung-Pao Cashew Chicken


Spicy Garlic Fish In Clay Pot

 Spicy Beef And Tendon Noodles Soup



love this pic!



It was a rainy night so I wore my Brit-inspired dress (although its short and is sleeveless), haha! Holiday season is definitely the best time to wear whatever you want, just remember to be confident and feel what you are wearing. Although I know how much weight I gained, just bring it on! haha! Strut the street and halls like a supermodel, ha! :D

cowl neck dress from Karl Edwards, wedges from H&M, satchel from brother, watch from DKNY


Dropped by my favorite shop and bought several dresses, woohoo! I'm so so happy with them, I was giggling while I was at the cashier when I saw how much savings I had from the sale, hahahaha! It was my night to buy something for myself after this gift-giving season, hehe! Shopping high, one of my favorite feelings in the world! :)