Saturday, December 8, 2012

MUSE bar


Rainbow duty team

After TRP practice, Rudden and I had dinner at Naked Juice Bar while deciding whether we will watch Rise of the Guardians in 3D. Some people did not like the movie so we decided not to watch it on 3D worth 300php, we will just watch it some other time. We just strolled in Malate to look for a bar where we can hang-out. We saw MUSE bar (the location of the former Giligans and Crobar). It opened just last week and they have a promo so we went in! yey! The place is so pretty! The dance floor is so nice I can't wait to hit it after TRP, woohoo! :)
 
one of the very few beers which I can tolerate drinking


view of the dance floor from the VIP area


top from bazaar, leggings from Terranova, Havaianas, bag from Ulysses King at Philippine Fashion Week, earrings from Forever21

my honey drinks a lot and it makes him so hot
hahaha!




Via, Maui and Mon


Sorry for the blurred pictures!
But anyway, I'll definitely be back next week after TRP.
This bar is now my top pick for the Countdown party which I'll organize next month.
Check it out! :)

MUSE bar is located in Nakpil street corner Orosa street, Malate, Manila.
Just a few steps from my apartment :)
My new place-to-be! :)