Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TEDxUPLB

TED is a global foundation known for its set of conferences that adhere to the slogan "ideas worth spreading". It is owned by the private, non-profit Sapling Foundation which is based in the United States. It started out in 1984 as a conference bringing together people from the fields of Technology, Entertainment, and Design, hence the name "TED".

Although I seldom get to watch TED Talks online, I was interested to watch TEDxUPLB esp since it will be held in my college campus. Since I am relatively free, I forced Rudden to register with me.


top from Greenhills, shorts from bazaar, bag from Max&co by Max Mara, shoes from Sueno de Espadrille, sunglasses from Liz Claiborne, watch from DKNY



TEDx (x=independently organized TED event) was created in the spirit of TED's mission, "ideas worth spreading". The program is designed to give communities, organizations and individuals the opportunity to stimulate dialogue through TED-like experiences at the local level.


Ma. Lourie Victor
Indigenous Peoples

Tonyo Cruz
Social Media

Dr. Jose Sargento
Forestry and Local Communities

Prof. Layeta Bucoy and Prof Elmer Rufo
Theatre
of course this is the most entertaining! Bucoy and Rufo are really good!

Harmonya
The UPLB String Ensemble


During the break, we went to my institute, Institute of Biological Sciences and bought the baked mac of "Ses". Again, we reminisced. He remembers where I usually stay before the start of our class during freshman days. I didn't know him back then because I only knew him when we were sophomores already. Stalker! Haha! We remembered where he fetches me for our lunch dates when we were college seniors. Ooohhh life in UPLB is just so perfect. College days are the best!!!

with Rudden's bestfriend, Carole
photo credit: Carole Malenab

matching Sueno de Espadrille shoes
photo credit: Carole Malenab


photo credit: Carole Malenab

photo credit: Carole Malenab

It was indeed a very inspiring afternoon.
Do what you want to do and give your best!
Hello, happiness and success!