Friday, September 17, 2010

work and fun

Monday is work day. Abi, Imarie and I had breakfast at Raisin Bread. I had chocolate cupcake. Then, we visited Baguio Medical Center and gathered all the information we needed. 


block 7a with BMC Medical Director

We had lunch at SM Baguio and dropped by the car show which aims to collect donations for a patient with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The boys had fun, we took a lot of pics *more pics on facebook*.







After lunch, we headed to the boys' place to start the paper. I was actually not feeling so well so I took a nap first. By 4:30 pm I went back to the Country Club to change clothes for dinner. We were about to meet Sis Ming Cariaga '75 but I waited 30 minutes for a cab. I just met my sisses at Oh my gulay! Yes!!! I ate there twice. We know what to order now. We just had Puttanesca, Kabute and Eggplant Parmigiana. We still ate with our blocmates after at O' Mai Khan.




Jaynor's longsleeves top, Old Navy leggings, Blanco boots from Europe




lemon cheesecake and strawberry sherbet













We ate on Baguio's best restaurants! I'm sure everyone from my block gained a few pounds, I did!

It is obvious how I maximize wearing boots, jackets, longsleeves and turtle necks. Haha! I love Baguio! You can wear summer clothes during the day and winter clothes during the night, hehe! 

Thank you Babe for the longsleeves I got from your closet last July. I'm wearing the others soon. 

I am never a light packer but I am the one with the biggest luggage! Haha! I can't imagine how I'm going to pack if my plans for the upcoming summer will push through. =D