Saturday, September 18, 2010

last minutes

dress from Topshop, H&M hat, sunglasses from Jared, necklace from Rockwell
obviously, I gained some pounds



On our last day in Baguio, we woke up early to do last minute errands aka shopping. First, we had breakfast at Chocolate de Batirol. It's quite near the country club so we walked. The food is expensive, ack! not sulit. =( but the chocolate drink is good. The service is so slow. Good thing I love the small nook, again, its artsy artsy. Aside from that, nothing extraordinary. =l









After breakfast, Abi and I went to the city proper to thrift shop. I agree, Baguio has the best thrift shops! I got brand new items with tags! We went back to the hotel to get our things. We dropped off a Michaelangelo cake to BMC before heading to the bus station.






good thing I brought 2 extra bags with me

I enjoyed Management=Baguio! haha!
I'll be back!!!