Monday, September 27, 2010

Chill

No matter how tired I am from an exam, I make sure to detoxify right after.


Friday:Post-ophthalmology exam at Serendra with my adopted brother, Jared














yum yum!!!


I terribly miss someone who is super duper busy ='(





At Echostore, I bought my organic hand sanitizer and a hand-crafted bangle made from recycled items, which I'll feature soon. I hope they sell more designs so that I can buy more. 


vintage floral dress, Nicole Lee USA bag, vintage necklace from Rockwell bazaar, Guess watch, earrings from Jaynor, (shopping bags from Echostore)




I bought one like this two years ago and when my mom saw this, she bought one for me. She was extremely excited to give the charm to me and since I have one like that already, I wasn't surprised. She was disappointed, haha! Love you Mama!







Before going home, I suddenly craved for Chicken Pie so we passed by Conti's first. Then we saw my sis, Kooky, with her parents. Chika chika. Then we went home already, extremely traffic at SLEX. argh!

Good thing I can now upload pictures! I uploaded them first at Picasa. What's taking Blogger so long to upload straight away? Argh! Hassle. Oh well, for now, I'll tiis.

Off to the hotel with Jared and Peter...
Sept 27, 2010
6:11pm Philippine time