Sunday, August 8, 2010

Schoolgirl by the beach

It was drizzling almost the whole day. I wanted to wear the vest I stole from my grandmother's sister. haha! But I was kinda hesistant to be all wrapped up the whole day. The weather lately is very unpredictable. So I decided to sport a "schoolgirl by the beach" look. Haha! Besides, I'm going to Festival Supermall where people dress up very casually.



Payless ShoeSource, a discount footwear retailer, opened their first store in the Philippines, at Festival Supermall in Alabang. Though I super prefer going to Ayala Malls, I go to other malls to check several stores. 

Payless is ok. The shoes are cheap, very little designer shoes though. But it was worth visiting. =)




♥ cheap chic shoes








flats


for the kids


for the boys


Minicci sunglasses for 450php




vintage vest, Body Glove polo shirt, Billabong boardshorts, customized Havaianas, Mulberry bag, necklace from Rockwell, bracelet from Accessorize

I hope they add more designer shoes. I forgot to ask if they have a mailing list so that I'll be updated when new shoes arrive.=) Or, better not to be informed so that I won't be tempted. Haha!

***saving for summer 2011***