Monday, March 28, 2011

lousy outfit

When I super duper cram, I run to Starbucks in the hopes that I won't fall asleep. I'm such a sleepy-head. I fall asleep easily when I'm studying but when in front of my laptop surfing fashion blogs or facebook, I have my eyes wide open! Haha!

P.S. this is not an outfit post coz I don't wear anything spectacular when I study :/ Also, this not a Starbucks post-like its my first time. Haha! Accept that I'm just a shutterbug! :D

I joined Peter and Jared at Starbucks Otis. It was my first time and can I just say, I love it there! Very minimal distractions coz you don't have classmates, partygoers and foreigners esp noisy Ks unlike in Starbucks Adriatico. Hehe! Except Rob Otis has free and fast wifi so I was still able to chat and check FB. :/ But, not bad. Surprisingly, I was able to study.

a lousy study outfit with my fluffy hair

knit stripes top from Beauty, Thai pants, sandals from Ola, bag from Cole Vintage

dwarfism?



50% of the time, I was chatting with my Mom and Dad planning for our summer trips. I'm just so excited! Though my 1 month USA vacation will not push through, I'll still make the most out of my summer. Can't wait!!!

 my mom: at home
me: Starbucks Otis

I just had my ORL exams a few hours ago. I'm leaving in a while. We're heading to Starbucks Intramuros. Excited! Heard that the place is so pretty! Pictures tomorrow. :D