Saturday, August 13, 2011

4/28

College is one of the chapters in my life which I love to relive. I had a great social life and also an awesome academic life. I made great friends and everyday is so much fun!

Last thursday, I went to Los BaƱos to visit my college campus and of course, meet up with friends, brods and sisses. I stayed for 3 days to dine, drink and dance like old times!
medical students on a 3-day vacay
me from Univesity of the Philippines (with my One Language city bag) 
Pipo from St. Luke's




Dinner at Auntie Pearl's



I ate whatever I see on the way and I just have to have these Elbi classics
 grilled pork intestines, love!!!

Dan Eric's ice cream and some sylvanas

Early drinks at ICs Square
Eclipse: a blacklight party at Java Avenue







top from Ann Taylor, leopard skirt from Cotton On, Havaianas, watch from Philip Stein

I haven't experienced a party in Manila as fun as the ones in LB. It may be situated in a rural area but we party like we are in Miami! Haha! And, can I just say that girls are more fashionable now! Haha!

It was an incredible night! I really wish there is a medical school in LB! Haha!