Saturday, September 3, 2011

27/28

For my last night in Laguna, I invited my cousins to stroll and eat in Sta. Rosa.
First, we went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa which I haven't visited in a while. I am surprised to see plenty of boutiques with pretty items. :D There are more footwear factory outlets. :)
During my shopping spree at Nava, I can't take my eyes off this leggings but I was hesistant because I don't know how to pull it off. Since we initially planned to go to Tagaytay, I was supposed to wear a long denim coat with it but my brother and I were not feeling well and ditched Tagaytay. I decided to wear a long plain top and a statement necklace as to not overdo the look. :p
top from Forever21, floral leggings from Nava, shoes from Blue by Alfredo Bannister, bag from Fendi, necklace from Egypt
After Paseo where we just bought chocolates from Marks&Spencers, I brought them to Solenad 2 where i wanted to check out more stores. :)
To cap the day off, we had dinner at Nuvali and more shopping at the weekend bazaar! AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!♥ 

Andre: What's with shopping, Ate? You always buy clothes! No one said you can't repeat clothes!!!

Ok ok, maybe I'm still having a hard time repeating clothes but please take notice that I am learning how to mix and match some clothing items already! :D I just love shopping but that doesn't mean I do not repeat clothes (or...:/ ). I'm starting to learn already! Promise!!! :D






I was really not feeling well so I ditched drinking that night. N just visited me to get something and bid farewell. Am I sick or I just don't feel like going back to school/hospital?Haha! :D