Sunday, October 16, 2011

I can feel the holidays!

Saturday: went home after pre-duty to catch the family reunion for my uncle's homecoming. I arrived late so I'm lucky that I still have food to eat, haha! We usually hold reunions like this during holidays but this is an exception since (as mentioned many times in previous posts) my uncle was not able to come home for 14 years. The lunch was simple but spending a weekend with the whole King clan is worth going home to-no matter how tired I am. :D




I have an Emergency Medicine exam the next day so I tried studying even if people were doing these...
 the King sisters

the musicians

the cousins

the aunts

the uncles


it was such a gloomy day

straight from PGH-ER

dress from Zara, sandals from Forever21, bag from Fendi, earrings from Bangkok, headband from Rockwell bazaar



uncle's baby pics

my kind of fuel


King cousins




more food for dinner



I did my best studying but its hard to focus. A friend invited me out and I decided to go with him since I can't study (so no harm). When I arrived home, people were kinda wild, haha! The karaoke was playing loudly like we own the whole village! I tried studying but eventually fell asleep WITHOUT MY SMALL PILLOWS!!!!! So technically, I had a shallow sleep and I wasn't able to review anymore. Good thing I read all powerpoints during my first week of rotation-it pays to study in advance. :D


I woke up around 5am since my exam was at 7am. Good thing, it's a Sunday so there's no traffic. I hope I did well on the exam. :D
*I'm duty today but currently on my 3-hour break.Hooray to the Emergency Department! It was a fun learning experience.Hello Dra. Abi!*