Saturday, November 24, 2012

24/7 in Love

Yes, the movie!
It is a local flick which is just like Love Actually, Valentine's Day, Je T'aime, New Year's Eve, New York I love you, etc... It tackles different kinds of love. :)
My brother was forced to watch with me and my mom but everyone enjoyed it. It's actually a good movie. I cried in some parts but I love the Bea-Zanjoe plot the most. :)


mom's zebra dress, sandals from Pabder, bag from Louis Vuitton, watch from DKNY

Christmas shopping at Gourdo's where decors are discounted, wee!
Honey, bought something for us! Excited!


light dinner at Hossein's



Chicken Hummus


Lamb Shish Torsh Kebab

Beef Shawarma Salad

Beef Shawarma

I've been eating a lot lately and I mean, eating like a glutton! :((( But I'm happy, hahaha!
I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog esp that it's not a fashion blog anymore, it's just like an open diary of my life. hmmmm...

Excited to watch the Zoren-Carmina wedding which is airing in a few minutes.
Excited also to watch the MMFF Film "One More Try". A winner line shown in the trailer is "Kahit isang gabi lang, pahiram ng asawa mo." Crap, it should be a good movie. Let's see. 

Enjoy the weekend! :)
And stay in love 24/7, just like me! :*