Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pamper, Play, Eat

I'm enjoying my vacation and being unemployed because I know that soon, I need to start working. I'm just taking this opportunity for me times and bond with my boyfriend.

Rudden and I went for a facial and diamond peel. He had seaweed mask while I had collagen mask.




One afternoon we trued playing Bingo at a nearby mall. Around 80% of the players are senior citizens, haha! And most of the players have this special markers but we just used my highlighters, haha!

It was a unique and fun date! :)


Dinner at Luk Foo Cantonese in Sucat after fetching mom from the airport. We wanted to eat at Dampa but the 2-hour delayed flight made us hungry and we can't wait for Dampa anymore.


hot and sour soup

yang chow, what else?

luk foo chicken
so good!

beef with brocolli, what else? haha!