Saturday, December 4, 2010

Festive

After Tao Rin Pala, i still have several events lined up for the sorority. Good thing, my rotation, Pediatrics, is not toxic. Haha!

Last Thursday, I already got my (first) 2011 Starbucks planner. =D


my 2010 and 2011 Starbucks planner

Skyway traffic on my way home


tube romper from Nuvali bazaar, Rain multiway cover-up, Aldo peep-toes, Mallos scented quilted bag, Citizen watch, Charriol bangle

 
I look forward to:
  • reading December issues of Preview, Metro, Mega and Cosmopolitan
  • visiting alumnae sisses for Christmas carollings
  • organizing Christmas parties and get-togethers
  • partying with different sets of friends
  • shopping for gifts and for myself
  • wrapping gifts
  • opening gifts
  • spending Christmas with loved ones.
Every day is a festive day for me.
Be happy and learn how to be happy for others.
Happy holidays!