Monday, December 27, 2010

you know I'm a summer girl

We went to Pagsanjan to visit my grandpa and our relatives. I'm surprised on how the place continues to be urbanized, even the ancestral houses are being modernized. :(




maxi dress from mom, sandals from Ichigo, bag from Tory Burch, shades from Rockwell bazaar, painted capiz earrings from Boracay, watch from Fossil

On our way back to Manila, we dropped by Mernel's Cake house click. My family was addicted to their chocolate cake so back in college, I would usually bring home a box whenever I come from my UPLB dorm.



scarf from Accessorize



From Pagsanjan, we went straight to Alabang Town Center to buy cosmetics from Rustan's and do our grocery.


"I love the holidays because people always dress to kill. You really prepare what you will wear, and it's a tradition that during holidays you're all glammed up." -Martin Bautista, Metro December 2010