Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good morning, sunshine!

Waking up beside the man I love is really one of my favorite things in the world. <3 p="">
We woke up 5:30am to catch the sunrise and swim while it is high-tide.


beach policemen and policewomen cleaning the shore



what I see when I'm lying down



people thought we are newly-weds, haha!


bikini top from Maui and bottom from Tomato, sunglasses from Givenchy, watch from Technomarine, earrings from Boracay









I mastered the art of posing to hide flabs, haha!






our morning catch





We headed back to our resort for our Organic breakfast buffet! Every time I go on vacation, I always look forward to eating sumptuous breakfast! hehe! 





and again, our view from our resort restaurant


We love our resort because we got a great deal! They produce every thing and every thing is organic. Even if we eat a lot, at least its healthy, but nah, not an excuse, hehe! But hooray hooray to Bohol Bee Farm-where we didn't see bees, haha!