Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MD

FINALLY!!!
After 9 days of waiting, the results are out!
FINALLY, I am a licensed doctor!
WOOHOO!!!
Congratulations to UPCM 2013!
All in, 2013!
Dos Mil Trese, Lahat Posible!


Thank you so much for all those who prayed and believed in us!
Thank you for all the greetings!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

So Rudden, Andre and I went straight to PF Chang's for dinner. It was late because I have to receive calls from Europe, Australia, Southeast Asia, haha! Wow! Thanks really to all those who called just to greet me. :)


my boyfriend gets the pretty stolen shots

"matrix" dress by me, sandals from Forever21, bag from Longchamp, gifted necklace from India, vintage Seiko watch





Both Rudden and I are currently parentless. My dad is in Alaska, my mom is shopping in Europe and Rudden's family is in Australia so I'm so happy I was with my brother and boyfriend that night to celebrate. 



egg noodle soup

pork dumplings

honey chicken

shrimp in lobster sauce

Thank you to the Montecillo family in Australia for sponsoring our dinner!