Monday, August 26, 2013

Ramen Night

Saturday night: Rudden and I attended anticipated mass at St. Jerome Emiliani in Alabang after we had his phone checked at the service center in Madrigal. We came in just on time so it was hard to find a parking space. Luckily, we saw a spot where we can see the priest and the altar so we just stayed in the car since we just double-parked.



We then went to ATC to have Ramen for dinner and we also bought two giant cork boards which I used as a giant photo wall in my room. 

brazilian eh?








fried gyoza

a big bowl of Yoshi's Ramen



Oh we missed going to the mall together. :)


This is the giant photo wall which my brother installed in my room. Obviously, I just don't like taking pictures, I also like printing them and collecting photo booth print-outs. Isn't this the ultimate collage? I still left space for upcoming photos. :)