Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy mama's day!

After duty, my family fetched me to go to my neighborhood SM Aura to celebrate my mom's special day. We were supposed to eat at Todd English but it was so full and the queue is so long (I tried reserving a week earlier but they only allow 10 tables to be reserved) so we gladly moved to Coca which a well-known Thai Hot Pot place.
trio of jelly
you know I'm a jellyfish addict

House of Suki steam-boat dining


Red Fire platter


Shrimp Fried Rice

Braised Tofu with Taiwan Bokchoy in Clay Pot

Steamed US Prime Striploin in Soy Sauce and Ginger
(one of my favorites!)

 
Prawn with Chili and Garlic

Everything is so delicious!!! It seems like all restaurants in SM Aura are good! I'm thankful it's just a 5 minute walk away from my condo. God is good! :)

Jasmine soap for mommies c/o Coca

Thanks Papa for the treat!

Happy mother's day, Mama! We love you so so much!

 one of my favorite ice creams! :)
formerly near the grocery elevator
now in the food court beside Bronuts :)

Another Sunday's best! I love you family! Happy tummies again!

Hello to my new reader, Dr. Lee Roi! Yeehoo! :)
Follow me on Instagram: themonicapia

Beach in 2 days! :)