Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello Summer! ♥


It's February 24 and I already got a copy of Metro magazine's March issue=Summer Fashion Issue. Executive Editor Michealle Torres wrote "I personally revel under the summer sun. I am an island girl at heart, and when March rolls around, I know that the time for lounging on the beach while reading a book and sipping a piña colada is finally here. Summer starts now!" This is so Monica!

After our JolliSISzle, we headed to Oarhouse. A relatively new bar in Malate which is becoming a favorite hangout place of medical students. 



reggae band +

smokes +

pitchers of Strawberry Daiquiri
=Boracay vibes (only that I am not in a bikini)


Yesterday, an exhibit opened at the bar entitled "Cool Men" which features 12 paintographs of men who made a significant impression in the music world. They are the UV light reactive paintings of Edd Aragon. Sorry I can't identify all musicians so I'd rather not place captions on them,haha!















Oarhouse reminds me of bars/cafes in Baguio such as Oh my gulay! and Kaffeeklatsch.
It's so cold in Manila but I can already feel summer fast approaching. Thoughts of beaches and Baguio excites me!!! But before that, birthday! soon... ♥


Enjoy the long weekend! :D