Tuesday, February 15, 2011

highest tribute

The first time I saw a Korean with this bag, I was in awe! So fasyon! Haha! I thought it was real! When Chuvaness posted it (click here), I was thrilled knowing that I can get one soon! Haha!

I keep on asking mom what color is better, Mystique brown or Champs Lavender Grey. I told her we can buy this one while waiting for the Hermes Birkin, hahahaha!!! Last weekend at the hotel, she showed it to me. I checked it right away then she blurted YOU CAN USE IT, YOURS YAN! ILANG LINGGO MO NA KO KINUKULIT E!!! yehey!!!!! I love my mom to death!!! Haha!



indeed, Banane Taipei pays highest tribute to a classic masterpiece
It is unique. It does not pretend to be like the real one. It is not a counterfeit as it does not intend to deceive.



She ordered this bag from Bagahollic bags.
http://www.bagahollic.com/
bagahollic08@gmail.com

 Sunday: photoshoot at the hotel











Next target: Yasuhiro Mihara Grunge Birkin Bag (check post by Chuvaness). My mom wants one! Hello Papa!!! *hint hint*

Anyway, from the hotel, I went straight to Mercato Centrale where I had lunch. I also bought Krispy Kreme burger for my classmate and for my sorority sister.






















XOXO
♥♥♥